OPC Centralized Client Manager France
Hiszpania, Madrid, dodano 20.03.2017
Branża: Finanse / Controlling Sektor: Prywatny Wynagrodzenie: Tak Język: Angielski i Francuski, Typ zatrudnienia: Praca
Within Client Management, a Centralized Client Manager is accountable for pro-actively managing relationships with high value merchants over the telephone with a defined portfolio of 150 of our largest national accounts. In this role the Centralized Client Manager is expected to develop relationships whilst growing all metrics. The Centralized Client Manager has sole responsibility to build & develop relationships that deliver value that the merchant appreciates and finds meaningful. He/she will also be expected to utilize worldwide policies and procedures and maintain a high level of knowledge on related products and the American Express Business and groups.
- Drive American Express charge volume growth
- Increase welcome acceptance through identifying & closing expansion opportunities
- Improve merchant satisfaction measured through annual survey
- Account retention
- Ensure compliance and control
- Fulfilling a Contact Strategy
This role is an individual contributor role and will report to the OPC market Team Leader.
- French native speaker
- Solid experience in relationship management or sales role ideally over the telephone (+1 year)
- Customer driven, able to find solutions to meet customer needs, creative thinking
- Excellent level of negotiation and objection handling skills
- High level of business awareness and financial acumen including ability to understand key financial drivers and draw accurate conclusions from them
- Good understanding of American Express business and processes (preferable)
- Ability to learn new skills, question the status quo and adjust to changing environment
- Strong organisational and time management skills, able to set priorities to achieve goals, accountability
- Proven ability to independently drive and consistently deliver excellent results in a very challenging competitive environment
- Strong analytical, oral and written skills
- High level of determination and self-confidence, ability to work in groups and contribute to the team success
- Eligibility to work in Spain
Due to the nature of the role applicants must be native speakers or have in-depth knowledge of the country and culture, gained by having lived long periods of time in the country or by having had previous working sales experience in the country.